Promoting your coaching services
Many coaches are successfully using social media to talk about their unique coaching style and trying to stand out in an ever-competitive market. But the ones we see having the most success are the ones who are being creative in how they talk about their coaching services or the way they work and how they are helping to support the people they work with to go from where they are now, to where they want to be.
If a potential new client has a critical problem, talk to them about taking a step back and exploring the journey they will be going on. They can then review the current situation or start to work through a range of different coaching options or ideas.
Tip: Results really do speak for themselves, but giving the results you achieve a platform and amplifying the story via your socials in a really positive way will help raise your profile and show that you are the coach that can really help clients deliver lasting change.
Be specific about who you are helping
Every coach likes to think they offer specific coaching services, but do then tend to badge themselves under a very generic title like ‘Life Coach’ or Career Coach’ when talking about what they do. So if you would like to maximize the opportunities available to you, take a quick look at how you talk about the coaching services you offer. Then think about the type of coaching you have had success in or personally find the most rewarding.
Tip: Target a few smaller niche markets and talk to individuals or look for groups who need that very specific service you can deliver or support them with.
Ideas for generating new leads:
- Build your network of decision-makers so you can attract more opportunities
- Proactively promote your coaching services on social media to build a reputation and influence
- Get interview or meeting ready so you can talk confidently about your work and achievements
- Create a range of case studies to showcase your skills and experience
- Explore the range of coaching tools available and the ones that deliver results
We know winning new business can be a numbers game, so it’s important to schedule some time out to focus on generating a list of potential clients and getting on the phone, sending out introduction emails or connecting via your socials.
However, getting results and winning new coaching clients will normally be as a direct result of having a more detailed follow-up conversation about your coaching services and the approach you usually take. So maybe it’s time to have a quick think about how you can grow your coaching business and who you could be having a conversation with. Then update your socials to keep your availability up to date as it can really help to keep you front of mind.
To help in these conversations, we have created a couple of kits for promoting your coaching business that uses pictures, because a picture can really help tell a thousand words. One is an essential tool for anybody wanting to grow their business and promote the professional coaching services they provide.
And the slides can be used to run through a range of coaching services when talking to potential clients and could also be used at drop-in sessions or open-door events at your office or at networking events and trade fairs. You can also print out some or all of the slides and use them to focus on specific areas of personal and professional coaching that help generate those all-important discussions.
The other has over 70 illustrations by the designer Na! for you to add into your own coaching materials. They will update any presentation or course handout with a really fun yet professional edge.
Check out both of these exclusive kits in our online shop:
- Kit – Promoting your coaching services with images – A simple yet effective kit to help grow your business and promote the personal and professional coaching services you provide. You can fully customize the presentation to include your logo and any images or specific colors you prefer to use when promoting your coaching business.
- Kit – Over 70 Illustrations by Na – Update your presentations and coaching sessions with these professional illustrations by the designer Na!
Please note – Please include a reference and link back to this original blog if you wish to copy or share anything we have written: (cc) MyCoachingToolkit.com – 2022